+49 5141 90023 0
The contents of this website were written with due diligence and by the author's best knowledge. We can be held liable only by general laws, especially for our own contents acc. § 7 TMG (German law on tele-media) and for external contents acc. §§ 8 - 10 TMG. As a Provider of tele-media we can be held liable for external contents only once we have knowledge of a concrete infringement of law. We reserve the right to change or delete contents of this webpage which are not subject to any contractual obligation.
Contents of external websites on which we are linking direct or indirect (through "hyperlinks" or "deeplinks") are beyond our responsibility and are not adopted as our own content. When the links were published, we didn't have knowledge of any illegal activities or contents on these websites. Since we do not have any control on the contents of these websites, we distance ourselves from all contents of all linked websites, which were updated after the setting of the links. For all contents and especially damages, resulting of the use of the linked websites, only the provider of these linked websites can be held liable. If we receive knowledge of illegal contents on these linked websites, we will delete the according links.
All content of this website, especially texts, pictures, images, graphical presentations, music, trademarks, brands and so forth, are subject to copyright laws. The use, reproduction and so on are subject to the individual rights of the respective owner of the copyright or administrator of these rights. If you want to use such content, please let us know and we will establish contact with the respective owner/administrator.
for the Website: shop.agergaard.de and www.agergaard.de
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, for example name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is [Agergaard Graphic Supplies GmbH, Bremer Weg 190, 29223 Celle, firstname.lastname@example.org] (see our imprint - https://www.agergaard.de/en/impressum.html).
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or if you wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 letter f DS-GVO):
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time. d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and for example decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
(1) In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In part, we use to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we can pass on your personal data to third parties, if action participations, competitions, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. For more information, please refer to your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising conflict under the following contact data: [see our imprint - https://www.agergaard.de/en/impressum.html].
(1) If you want to order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract, that you provide your personal data, which we need for the processing of your order. Mandatory information necessary for the execution of the contracts is marked separately, further details are voluntary. We process the data provided by you to process your order. For this we can pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 letter b DS-GVO. You can voluntarily create a customer account, through which we can save your data for later purchases. If you create an account under "My Account", the data you provide will be revocable. You can always delete all other data in the customer area. We may also process the information you provide to inform you of other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mail with technical information.
(2) Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to save your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years.
(3) To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using TSL technology.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which informs you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address specified in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 72 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to inform you about possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only requirement for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. [The indication of additional, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to be able to address you personally.] After your confirmation, we save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 letter a DS-GVO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can cancel this by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail https://shop.agergaard.de/newsletter, per email to email@example.com or by a message to the contact information specified in the imprint.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this site, Google will truncate your IP address beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. in download and install: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 letter f DS-GVO.
(7) This site also uses Google Analytics for cross-device analysis of visitor traffic conducted through a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your usage under "My Data", "Personal Information" in your customer account.
Customers as well as business partners are increasingly making use of Social Media to exchange information. Agergaard Graphic Supplies is present on Social Media and looks forward to interacting with you on the following platforms:
Our website uses the following Social Media Plugins: Linkedin, Twitter, Xing. We use the two-click solution. This means that when you visit our website, no personal data is passed on to the providers of the plugins. Only when you click on the logo of the plugin provider does your browser connect to the servers of these providers. The plugin provider will be informed that you have visited our website with your IP address. If you are logged into your LinkedIn, Twitter or Xing account, then the provider can associate your visit to our website with you and your account. We have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by the provider. Please note that on Social Media platforms we are a guest of an external media platform with its own data privacy rules and terms of service. We have no influence on the rules set by the platform.
Finally, Agergaard Graphic Supplies GmbH cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy and completeness of information provided by us on the Social Media platforms. Please use this information at your own risk.
We also use technical and organizational security measures to protect personal data arising or collected, in particular against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against the attack of unauthorized persons. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Last update: April 2020