+49 5141 90023 0
The contents of this website were written with due diligence and by the author's best knowledge. We can be held liable only by general laws, especially for our own contents acc. § 7 TMG (German law on tele-media) and for external contents acc. §§ 8 - 10 TMG. As a Provider of tele-media we can be held liable for external contents only once we have knowledge of a concrete infringement of law. We reserve the right to change or delete contents of this webpage which are not subject to any contractual obligation.
Contents of external websites on which we are linking direct or indirect (through "hyperlinks" or "deeplinks") are beyond our responsibility and are not adopted as our own content. When the links were published, we didn't have knowledge of any illegal activities or contents on these websites. Since we do not have any control on the contents of these websites, we distance ourselves from all contents of all linked websites, which were updated after the setting of the links. For all contents and especially damages, resulting of the use of the linked websites, only the provider of these linked websites can be held liable. If we receive knowledge of illegal contents on these linked websites, we will delete the according links.
All content of this website, especially texts, pictures, images, graphical presentations, music, trademarks, brands and so forth, are subject to copyright laws. The use, reproduction and so on are subject to the individual rights of the respective owner of the copyright or administrator of these rights. If you want to use such content, please let us know and we will establish contact with the respective owner/administrator.
for the Website: shop.agergaard.de and www.agergaard.de
(1) We appreciate your interest in our internet website and the offers on our website.
(2) The protection of your personal data (hereinafter referred to as "Data") is very important to us. We would therefore like to inform you about what Data is collected when you visit our website and use our local offers and how this is processed or used by us, as well as what technical and organization safeguards we have put in place.
(1) The responsible party within the meaning of the Federal Data Protection Act (on German: BDSG) and at the same time service provider within the meaning of the Telemedia Act (TMG) is the O.C. Agergaard GmbH, represented by Dipl.-Ing. Ole Christian Agergaard, see our company information.
(2) Questions or comments about this Data Privacy Statement or general data protection should be sent to email@example.com.
The scope and nature of the collection and use of your Data differs depending on whether you visit our website only to retrieve information or to call upon the services offered by us:
a) Informational Use
(1) It is generally not required that you have to provide personally identifiable Data when using our website for informational purposes.
(2) Instead, we collect and use, in this case, only that Data that is automatically sent to us by your internet browser, such as:
a. date and time of the visit to our website
b. your type of browser
c. the browser settings
d. the operating system used
e. the website previously visited by you
f. the amount of Data transferred and the access status (file transferred, file not found, etc. ) and
g. your IP address.
(3) We collect and use this Data in non-personal form when the visit is informational. This is done in order to allow you to actually use the website and for statistical purposes and to improve our internet offering and presence. We store the IP address only for the duration of your visit, and a personal analysis does not take place.
b) Use of Offers
(1) If you want to employ the services offered by us on our website, such as ordering products, services or a newsletter, it is necessary that you provide additional information. Here the Data that is needed is for the processing of an order or for shipping a product by mail, which, for example, requires a shipping address.
(2) You may voluntarily provide more details; they are marked accordingly.
(3) The collection or use of your Data is done for the purpose of rendering the services sought by you, i.e. to process the product order or to send you a customized newsletter.
(4) Your Data may be shared with supporting third-party service providers for the aforementioned purpose. We have carefully chosen third-party service providers. These may be technical service providers or service providers that support us during the shipping process.
(5) The disclosure of your Data to other third parties will occur only if we are legally obliged to do so.
(1) From the processing of the services that you desire and beyond, we would like – of course only if you explicitly allow it – to offer a website that is targeted to your interests as well as to send you, occasionally by post or email (in the form of our newsletter), interesting news about our company or our goods and services for you based on your Data and use your Data for the evaluation necessary for this as well as for market research purposes.
(2) For this purpose, it is technically necessary that we summarize the Data which you have provided and which has been accumulated, and evaluate it for the aforementioned purposes. This is only done internally and only for the aforementioned purposes.
(3) Your consent can be given separately. You may withdraw your consent at any time with immediate future effect.
(1) In order to be able to register for our newsletter, we need not only your consent to our Data Privacy Statement but also your email address, to which the newsletter should be sent. Any other information is optional and will be used to contact you directly and to be able to customize the content of the newsletter as well as to be able to clarify any questions concerning your email address.
(2) We generally use the so-called Double Opt-In-Process for sending newsletters, that is, we will only send the newsletter if you have previously confirmed your registration via a link contained in the email that was sent to you for the purpose of confirming your registration. We would like to ensure you that only you, as the owner of the email address, can register for the newsletter. Your confirmation of this must be carried out promptly after receipt of the confirmation email, otherwise your newsletter subscription is automatically deleted from our database.
(3) You can cancel your subscription to our newsletter at any time. In order to do this you can either send an informal email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can cancel it via this link shop.agergaard.de/newsletter.
(2) We use only so-called ‘session cookies’ (also called temporary cookies), i.e. those that are stored exclusively for the duration of your visit to our website. The purpose of these cookies is to continue to identify your computer during a visit to our website when changing from one of our web pages to another and to be able to determine the end of your visit.
(3) The cookies are deleted when you end your browser session.
(4) You can determine whether or not cookies can be stored and retrieved by changing the setting on your browser. You can disable the storage of cookies altogether in your browser, limit cookie storage to certain websites or configure your browser so that it will automatically notify you whenever a cookie is being sent and asks you for feedback. It is, however, necessary to allow so-called session cookies for technical reasons and so that the website is fully functional when you visit.
(5) Collecting or storing personal Data in cookies by us does not take place in this context. We do not use any technology that connects information collected by cookies with user Data.
(1) It is very important for us to optimally develop our website and to make it more attractive to our visitors. For this purpose, it is necessary that we know how certain parts of our website are received by our visitors.
(3) The IP address that is transmitted from your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Data held by Google.
(5) Furthermore, you can prevent the collection of Data by cookies about your use of the website (including your IP address) and prevent the processing of this Data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available through the following link: [currently tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout].
(1) We would like to point out that you can, at any time, revoke your consent granted to us with immediate future effect.
(2) You can also, at any time, revoke your consent to any – under this Data Privacy Statement – user profiles created that are used by us for advertising and market research purposes as well as for designing our website in a tailored manner.
(3) If you wish to revoke your consent, please contact us at shop(at)agergaard.de
We do not currently use any social media plug-ins.
(1) Furthermore, we use technical and organizational security measures to protect incoming and collected personal Data, in particular against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against attack by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are continually being improved in accordance with technological developments.
(2) Payment information is entered through an encrypted connection.
Version: April 2016